Saturday, November 28, 2015

The Quilter's Planner

I'm a list maker and am looking forward to keeping my quilty and daily lists all together is one place in 2016. I saw this Quilter's Planner a while ago and immediately ordered mine for the new year!

Click over to here to read all about it and check out all the little extras included, like this section:
What fun it will be to have my calendar and project planner all in one! 
I got this email this morning and  thought share it with you, as I know many of you are list makers too:
You have 3 more days to buy The Quilter's Planner at $35 from the Indiegogo pre-order site!  If you have friends who you know haven't bought theirs yet, will you please pass on the word for me? OnTuesday, December 2nd, the planner will still be available on Indiegogo, but price will rise to the recommended retail price of $39.98.

Val's Quilting Studio

9 comments:

  1. I've seen this and drooled, but I know I am terrible at keeping up with things like this. I fall back to my notepad by the side of the computer every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like such a great tool. But I do better if I keep it all digital, I tend to loose track of any other calendars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. .....and I just bought a new diary for the new year the other day...not to worry. It does look as if this planner is great though. Now you will have no excuse, Val, to get all those wonderful feats of yours done. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like a great planner if you are a list maker. Is there a space for Jackson's tummy rubs and Cami's ear scratches? Don't forget to fill those in, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! I'm a list maker too. In my planner I list all my goals by the month, week, and day just for quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a great tool. Thanks for sharing the info.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like a great tool... Please keep us informed as you start to put it to work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I already bought a planner for next year but it isn't very useful for my sewing room activity. I'll check it out.

    Thanks for sharing, Val.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This looks like such a great planner!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...