Friday, July 8, 2016

6,800 I-Spy's Collected!!!

In the wee corner of our basement one will find 34 rows of 200 piles of I-Spy squares ready to be packaged and mailed to all our participants. 

With only two rows left to lay out, our grand-guy emerged from his nap upstairs and enthusiastically joined me. And if his enthusiasm is any indicator of how stinking cute these are...well...you guys have some wonderful happy mail coming your way next week!

He immediately got excited as he found  Crystal's "mouse" I-Spy:


Then he found "Roar" (What he calls dinosaurs) and...
  ...with great enthusiasm showed me his best "Roar" impression!

I finally had to stop sorting and actually play I-Spy with him as he pointed out a 
boat, duck, cow, sled and a puppy from Heidi's  I-Spys. So cute!!
Thank you so very much to everyone who participated in our I-Spy swap! This weekend I will start the packaging process. NOTE: I-Spys were all mailed on Monday, July 11th. 
It's also not too late to link your Piggy Bank savings!
Click HERE to share.
Click the picture to read more!

18 comments:

  1. OH this is so adorable!! Who knew your project would be so entertaining before those quilts are even made!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to get these back!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So darn cute. Looks like a fun swap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute - what a great helper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute. That's one job you are doing...Mohave fun... Can't wait for the results

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a couple of adorable helpers there!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just look at all that I Spy goodness!!!!! And your grand guy is the cutest! I think he & my son are very close in age; same response to the fun fabrics!!! (And similar responses to ROAR) :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh...a 'carpet' of I Spy fun! Obviously it has the approval of your adorable grand guy. So much fun contained in all these little squares.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoa! That's amazing. Thanks for sponsoring and managing this. And yikes. Apparently a dog and a toddler do less damage that one kitten.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, that is a real seal of approval!! Look at the face and the excitement!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable, just adorable, both the little one and Jackson. Tummy rub to the furry photobomber.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Definitely child approved I-spy squares!

    ReplyDelete
  13. He's just too cute Val! The photo where you caught him demonstrating his roar is the best! Nice to know that the I-Spy squares are fun before they even get made into a quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  14. so cute! what a fun exchange

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your I spy inspector takes his job seriously! What an adorable boy and glad to know the squares are kid approved!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hosting a swap is a lot of work but definitely so worth it. I loved seeing his happy face.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Loved seeing his wonderful "ROAR" as it sure was great!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...