Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Tuesday Archives #122: Floral Wreathes

Welcome to the linky party that rejuvenates your old quilting/sewing posts! 
Please click here to read more about this linky party.  
Val's Quilting Studio

This week's theme is: Floral Wreathes 

Whether they be appliqued or sewn...
...crafted...
A Burst of Beautiful: Our 2015 Fall Home Tour:
...or stitched...
New - Oversized Custom Embroidered Hoop Art - Floral Wreath - Made to Order on Etsy, $202.01 AUD:



TOMORROW stop by to sign up for our 4th Annual Piggy Bank savings!
Click HERE to see how much people saved this year.
Click the picture to read more!

4 comments:

  1. Every time I visit, I'm amazed at all the different categories you come up with, Valerie. You sure have made a lot of quilts. Unfortunately, I haven't made a wreath quilt or block yet. One for my to-do list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Added some crafted ones, and I'll be showing a cross stitch one during the Christmas in July event next week. I haven't done a quilted one, so these will have to do. Kiss Jackson for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm impressed by your various projects. No floral wreaths in my life. Not a floral fan but I love what you've done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, Val! I goofed when I was adding a link and don't know how to delete it. (number 9 has nothing to do with wreaths) Sorry!

    Laura

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...