Sunday, December 3, 2017

Wool BOM Progress

This past summer I set out to stitch this Anne Downs BOM. As I put them on my design wall this morning I was actually surprised how much progress I've made since summer:
 Only half of them are stitched  but now that the cutting and pinning are done, I look forward to the stitching that awaits each evening as the nights get darker and life slows down earlier than those long days of summer. It's truly my very favorite project right now.

Happily stitching and linking up with everyone at Kathy's Slow Sunday Stitching linky.

I specialize in edge to edge pantographs with over 100 designs to choose from.

Check out my Long-Arm Quilting page for details.
I offer FREE Return Shipping on all quilts in the U.S.A.



12 comments:

  1. This is such a fun and whimsical quilt, Val. I will think of you stitching as your days get shorter and mine get longer and warmer. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blocks are adorable! I can hardly wait to see them all together--so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I too am surprised to see how much I have done when I put any of my up on the design wall. these are looking lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These blocks are adorable and definitely your style. What a great winter project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cute project and I agree - this is so your style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a WONDERFUL project to work on over the winter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cute blocks. I am going to attempt a wool project. I don't know what I was thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a great project! There are so many little wool pieces. I look forward to following your progress.

    ReplyDelete
  9. There's a lot of happy stitching in these beautiful blocks! Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...