Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Tuesday Archives #20: Elephants & Embroidery

Val's Quilting Studio
Welcome to the linky party that let's you rejuvenate your old quilting/sewing posts! 
(Check over in my right margin for the list of July themes)

This week is all about your old Elephants and Embroidery posts! 

I dug up two archived posts from two of my favorite Kathy's.
I hope you'll each  grab a highlighted button and everyone will take a moment to revisit your adorable posts below:
Val's Quilting Studio

ELEPHANTS:

Kathy who blogs at Kayak Quilting made this adorable dancing elephant baby quilt back in February. You can check out her finish right here. (Wait till you see the adorable organic cotton backing she used for this finish!)  



EMBROIDERY: 

My second highlight this week is also from Kathy. But, this is our Slow Sunday Stitiching linky Kathy who blogs at Kathy's Quilts. This is one my favorite embroidery pieces she has done. You can read her post right here. (I love her WInnie the Pooh saying in this post)



6 comments:

  1. Must be my lucky week! I had something for both highlights! Happy Tuesday, Val!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet creations from Kathy! Thanks for the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the party, Val. I didn't have anything to share, but I did enjoy the others offerings.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I am blushing! Thanks for including my dancing elephants in your party! Now I am dancing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love elephants! And I think it's a great idea to have themed archive linkups :)

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...