Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Tuesday Archives #19: Edges & English Paper Piecing

Val's Quilting Studio
Welcome to the linky party that let's you rejuvenate your old quilting/sewing posts! 
(Check over in my right margin for the list of July themes)

This week is all about your old Edges and English Paper Piecing posts!

EDGES:

Okay guys, I got this theme off the internet to be quite honest, so with that said, you just go for it. Edges....I don't know, does that mean borders? bindings? LOL!! Oh my inexperience is showing! 





ENGLISH PAPER PIECING: 

Okay, I also have to admit that Karen who blogs as Faeries and Fibres is the goddess of EPP! Serious, look at this quilt! If  you love to EPP and haven't checked out Karen's blog before, do stop by as you'll truly be inspired. Grab yourself a highlighted button Karen:
Val's Quilting Studio






10 comments:

  1. I so enjoy your 'Tuesday Archives'. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Valerie for those fun parties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for highlighting my blog Val! I do love quilt making, especially using the English paper piecing method!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thanks for this linky. It made me realize I haven't posted any of my hexie progress in way too long. I need to get that done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Karen's blog too-she shares so much knowledge and her quilts are eye candy for sure

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had a good search and found some posts to link

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun linkies, Val. I only found an EPP - well it's not exactly, but could be.
    Will you ever go to the kind of linky with little pictures?
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for a lovely linky party today (2 linkies actually)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I didn't have time to link up this week, but it's fun to see everyone's history.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...