Friday, April 20, 2018

Little Planter Turned Pin Cushion

I received this little Love Bug planter for Valentines Day this year and after the plant didn't make it she's been sitting on my cutting board as a catch all. Yet, today I decided to change her into a little
pin cushion. Cute huh! It was quick and easy and I know she'll be used a lot.
To see more pin cushion inspiration, click HERE stop by this week's Tuesday Archives Linky.
It's not too late to share yours too.

I specialize in edge to edge pantographs with over 100 designs to choose from.

Check out my Long-Arm Quilting page for details.
I offer FREE Return Shipping on all quilts in the U.S.A.



9 comments:

  1. Great way to use a cute planter all year long. Your fabric choice is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet! What do you use to stuff it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Louise....I just used some polyfill I had. :) I cut a square piece of fabric. Then, stitched loosely around the edge and pulled it so the fabric formed into kinda of cup...stuffed it and stitched it shut. Then, hot glued it into the lady bug. :) :)

      Delete
  3. I have some little planters that would be perfect for pincushions. I remember several years ago someone online was selling them and at the time I thought it was a clever idea. Now to just make it happen. LOL
    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute pin cushion. A nice "repurpose" project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Val wow i love your new pin cushion and cant imagine it as a planter,love what you did,well done my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute. I love pin cushions with character, and this one has plenty of that.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...