Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Tuesday Archives #7: Baskets & Bunnies

Welcome to the linky party that rejuvenates your old quilting/sewing posts! 
Click here to read more about this linky party.  And, hey! If you are new to my blog...welcome! I'd love for ya to help spread the word by adding my button to your blog and after taking take a look around, I hope  you'll become a  follower too!
Val's Quilting Studio

And thank you to our highlighted blogs today! As without you, this would have been a very boring post. (I have minimal amounts of today's theme.) Be sure to grab yourselves a button: (Jane you too, for letting me highlight your Barn Quilt here.!)
Val's Quilting Studio


To celebrate Easter, this week is all about BASKETS and BUNNIES! 

Look what Sheri at Sunshine in the Attic has made! Aren't these just  A D O R A B L E. Stop by her blog for links to tutorials on how to make both of these. 


BASKETS: 

I've never made a basket quilt...but if I did it would be something fun like this! Today's first basket link will lead you to Nanette at Freda's Hive. (I feel in love with her work!)


BUNNIES:

Our first bunny link will bring you to Daryl at Patchouli Moon Studio . Is this NOT the the cutest bunny drawstring bag! While visiting her website, be sure to look around as she has also started a weekend linky.
 

13 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Chrissie...I'm enjoying being able to reference posts my themes (collection) too.

      Delete
  2. It's nice you published the themes for the whole month. I have a birthday table topper I made for my mom that I'll link up next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Posting the themes for the month was a few readers request...so I can't take credit (chuckles) but it does help even me!!

      Delete
  3. I don't think I have done anything with baskets or bunnies. Only the odd basket blocks.
    Oh well I will look for next weeks theme

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries....so glad ya checked in. We'll look forward to your links next week:)

      Delete
  4. Thank Val for featuring my bunny drawstring bag and mentioning my weekend link party too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't quilted much in themes as I have not had anything with the themes-I enjoy browsing the links though-thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I enjoy the browsing too and have already found myself returning to previous themes to find things...

      Delete
  6. I haven't made a basket quilt or a bunny quilt either but I have made a few baskets. Love Sherri's ones, they are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I accidentally linked my bunny post to the basket post, so you'll find it in both places. Sorry! First time I've linked up with you! Love all the projects!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sorry I didn't participate this week - we were in Boise looking at houses... exhausting. Didn't find one we liked AND could afford.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...