Thursday, September 4, 2014

I'm a Pets on Quilts Winner!

Yep! My number came up and I feel so darn lucky to have been one of the winners
 of the random draw at Pets on Quilts at Lily Pad Quilting. 
I opened my happy mail to this adorable package:

Inside I discovered all these goodies from Michelle at The Raspberry Rabbit:

I mean seriously, she included a raspberry Ghirardelli Chocolate! (She's my new BFF!!) And look at those adorable rabbit scissors. They went right into my applique kit. 
Her book has easy to follow patterns with wonderful pattern templates:
(I'm thinking of "playing" with this pattern and making a mug rug this weekend.)
To say the least, I'm a new GFC follower of Michelle's and grateful to have won her wonderful prize! Thanks again Michelle.
With smiles,
Val:)

17 comments:

  1. Great mug rug. Love how the cups are hanging

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shell is a sweetie (I have her little bunny scissors and love them). Congrats on the win and look forward to seeing what you 'play' with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on a special win Val -- I love Michelle's work - how special that you won her book! Enjoy...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! So happy to hear how excited you are about your prize.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the win and of course you couldn't have done it without that supermodel dog Jackson. What a cutie pie he is! All of the goodies are lovely and I particularly like the little rabbit scissors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!! You deserve it! I'm so happy for you. Looks to me like some fantastic loot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Jackson is the perfect pooch for modeling.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great gift package you won Val. Enjoy your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your wonderful package! Michelle is so generous!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What agreat prize. I look forward to seeing what you make with it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You are very welcome sweets! So happy you like your prize. Please be sure and share a finished photo of your mug rug. I love it when friends play and have fun with my designs. That's what it is all about.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woohoo! Congrats to you and Jackson Val!
    What a sweet gift package Michelle put together!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations you lucky duck ( get it, duck, pet) michell is wonderful! Enjoy your goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congrats on such a win. Brilliant book and lovely scissors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well done with the win. The book looks lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats on the win, you ended up with some really fun stuff.

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...