Sunday, September 14, 2014

Little Letters QAL: A,B,C

I'm joining Tanya who blogs at Tanya Quilts in CO  for this ABC Little Letters Quilt Along over at Temecula Quilt Co.'s blog.  A little letter will be posted each Sunday and Wednesday and the pattern's are totally free!! The finished quilt will measure 34x39 inches with 4 inch finished blocks. Perfect Baby Crib Quilt size don't ya think!


I'll be making mine from my stash of 30's repro prints:
Let me know if ya join us...it will be fun to "sew" our ABC's together.
I'm also going to link up here each week for fun and motivation:
Want to Play Along?
With smiles,
Val:)

12 comments:

  1. Lovely pattern and good idea for a baby crib quilt! Your blocks are very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm making this one, too. Using muslin and scraps for mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your letters! This is going to be so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I'd like to join, and will run over to Tanya.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great letters. I love the fabrics you have used for your a b c. The quilt will look fabulous. Can't see me making 26 blocks but I might keep an eye out for my initials at least.
    valspierssews

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm getting ready to make a start ...
    Love your letters :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. this looks interesting but I have vowed not to start any more projects till I have finished those I am doing now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great idea for a baby quilt Val!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your letters and what a great idea to use 30 reproduction fabrics. Love love love the 'B'

    ReplyDelete
  10. A+ on your letters so far! I love the B... it has lots of character!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  11. hmmm I love words on quilts. Great post as was the quilt show! LeeAnna

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...