Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Tuesday Archives #104: Camping

Hello! Hello! and Happy Tuesday Archives! 
The linky party that let's you rejuvinate OLD blogging posts.
Val's Quilting Studio
. If you are new to our linky, click over the here to read the details about this fun, weekly linky party.
(You can also check out all our past Tuesday Archives themes by clicking right here.)

This week's theme is: CAMPING!

When I saw what Barbara, at Cat Patches, was creating for her RSC blocks this year,
 I feel in love with her campers and couldn't resist highlighting them this week for our camping theme.  Here's her January blues:

...and her February Browns. I adore her polka-dot door and kitty in the window.
Not that I need to add anymore to my wish list...but these patterns are on the top now.
Barbara, please comment and share where we can get the patterns. (Thanks!)



7 comments:

  1. Oooh I've seen these camping block patterns too in the stores during quilt along. Can't remember who they are by, but they are truly adorable! The finished quilts I saw were calling me....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm honored! This is Amy Bradley's "Campers" pattern. Picked it up at the Stitches in Bloom quilt show back in January. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aren't those campers too cute - so glad you highlighted them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't those campers too cute - so glad you highlighted them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm submitting outside the box again. I don't have any camper quilts but I do have camper "studio" photos and projects. :) The campers you highlighter are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We actually call them Caravans here. I haven't seen any yet but do want to make a quilt. I'll be looking at all your ideas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are darling! I love that Jo (above comment) calls them "caravans". :)

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...