Saturday, March 26, 2016

Stay-cation Wrap-up

  Thank you all for keeping me company during my little Stay-cation this week. I seriously can't think of a better way to end it than having a weekend visit with this little guy that's filled with numerous bike rides around the block, dinosaurs, Paw Patrol, and too much candy.

I managed to get a few more things checked of my Stay-cation list
my 30 mile walking goal being one of the them.
(I have three weeks until my big race.)

I enjoyed a "girl" afternoon with our daughter as we got our toes pretty for Spring...

...and somehow ended up here! LOL!!!

The boys took an afternoon rest...watching Paw Patrol and napping.
Good job Papa finally getting his helmet off!!

Today will find us busy at the town Easter Egg Hunt. I'm sure more bike rides around the block  
 time spent building trains, playing with dinosaurs, and watching movies are on the horizon.

 Even if Meme falls asleep first during movie time. 

Wishing you an Easter weekend that is filled with the love of family and fun.
A dinosaur themed Easter Basket was a hit!
Especially as it included The Good Dinosaur movie from Great Grandma and Pa.
Next week's theme is Circles.
Val's Quilting Studio

11 comments:

  1. Looks as you all have some fun days together. We just came home from visiting some friends a couple of days. Today is a really good day to sew, rain and a cold wind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on meeting your walking goal and enjoying your week! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hoppy Easter to you Val! This looks like a heavenly way to spend it!
    Your grandson makes an adorable Ninja Turtle!
    Wow on your walking goal - Jackson must have LOVED that!
    I thought it was the little folks who fell asleep during movies... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks like everyone had a fun time during stay-cation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you've accomplished quite a bit and had fun doing it, good for you! Happy Easter to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, that week went by fast! Great photos today, Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You may need to make a Paw Patrol quilt too. I have just made one for my grandson
    http://jobutterfield.blogspot.com.au/2016/01/happy-birthday-xavier.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful way to end your staycation! From a beautiful daughter to pretty tootsies! To your grandson, who I could just eat up! Val he is darling! My youngest grandson will be two in May and he is a big Dino fan too. Have a blessed Eadter

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a great staycation wrap up. No Easter Egg hunts for us this year, but the 17 year old still asks nicely if the Easter Bunny can still visit her with at least a small basket of candy.

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks like you had a great holiday. I'm impressed with how many things you were able to cross off your list, too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a perfectly wonderful week! My heart is so happy for you! Even though we are retired and "vacation" is sort of an odd concept, we have just decided not to travel in May and just stay home for a staycation. I think I will follow your lead and make it a productive and full week!

    ReplyDelete

I have to admit, your comments make me smile! Thanks for sharing and for letting me know you stopped by. I Hope your day is awesome!

Val:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...